środa, 7 lipca 2010

be like this always, so good, don't change

Hey Radek,
Thx alot for going with me till bus stop, U know m still feeling too bad that i asked u to come n it was raining Soooo Sorry that u had to go back home in Rain, I hope u dont get sick,
Actually I'm happy too that i have such a good friend like you,
Except A. i dont know anyone in Poland so well and i dont have friends even because i'm from India n i dont speak polish so i cant make friends like i had in India manyyyy friends, But I really think that u r my friend now,
I dont know why i dont feel bad to ask anything from u, i dont have to think before saying anything to u, i feel so free i Told this to My A. also, He also really likes u very much, You are really a very good person,
Be like this always, So good,
Dont Change,
May God give you all happiness,
Thnaks again
R.
-----

I cried, when I read this. Those words are so beautiful and are taking me alive. Thank you, R.
Thank you from my broken heart.

-----

14 hours of nightmares...
Please...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz